Out on a trip in Oslomarka
As we have to live more isolated from others in the future, and many of the city’s offers are now closed for a period, we recommend enjoying the beautiful nature and the fresh autumn air. There are still mild temperatures and no reason not to move even if the fitness centre is closed. Here are a number of tour tips we recommend testing out:
- Grefsenkollen is a popular hiking destination all year round. With fantastic views over Oslo, you can enjoy both sunrise and sunset here.
- Vettakollen is also one of the city’s most sought-after lookout points, well suited for a trip after work.
- Frognerparken, which is close to many of our addresses, is nice in all seasons. Take a walk and see the artistic sculptures or use the park as a fitness arena.
- Sognsvann. Whether you want to take a jog around the water or take the path to Sognsvann and go further into the field from here.
- Ullevålseter is an hour’s walk from Sognsvann. Here is a super cosy country cottage with waffle sales all year round.
- The walk along the Akerselva is great all year round. From Maridalen you can follow the Akerselva through its journey through Oslo before ending up in Oslobukta.
- Kolsåstoppen in Bærum. A great trip with a view of the Oslo Fjord.